Here is our updated policy at Angel Hydrotherapy to keep you safe and provide peace-of-mind.
- We will be limiting the number of clients in the clinic at all times.
- We will be allowing only one client at a time in the waiting area. Non-clients will be asked to kindly wait outside the clinic if someone is accompanying you to your appointment.
- If you have traveled recently, feel under the weather, or are taking care of someone who is ill, please call your family doctor or Telehealth Ontario and self-isolate for 14 days.
- We require that everyone wear a mask, face shield, or some form of face-covering upon entering the clinic. We will provide you with a mask if you don’t have one. Our therapists will be wearing a face shield or mask.
- We have a handwashing sink along with hand sanitizers and paper towels. We can provide you with a mask and gloves upon request.
- Our clinic has always been very proactive with disinfecting all surfaces before and after each client using a hospital-grade disinfectant. We are adding even more diligence to these protocols.
- Social distancing guidelines will be honored between staff and clients.
With our no human contact Angel of Water Colonic System, Social Distancing is easy.
We specialize in Colon Hydrotherapy using a state of the art Angel of Water system that is FDA & Health Canada approved.
Upon arriving for your first appointment, we will discuss your current state of health and what you want to achieve with colonics. Then you will be guided into the session room where we will go over the process with you in detail.
We maintain the highest standards of hygiene and safety, which includes the use of disposable, sterile instruments and supplies and adhering to strict sanitizing protocols. Our therapists will assist you so you can enjoy a restful ambiance, including soft lighting and music, allowing you to relax completely.