Did you know that PEMF treatment may help you feel better?
This instructional website was created to provide more detailed information about PEMF treatment and research on how it has helped lessen symptoms in various illnesses and conditions.
According to research, using PEMF treatment frequently may enhance your overall general health.
This is due to studies demonstrating that PEMF treatment heals at the cellular level.
Healing at the cellular level may significantly influence the mind and body.
There are certain benefits to your health that you may not have considered previously.
This post will go over the most prevalent advantages of PEMF treatment and how utilizing it regularly may enhance overall well-being.
Enhance Your Health in Just One Hour or Less a Day
The majority of the study on PEMF treatment is focused on particular illnesses and ailments. However, there is a clear message regarding cellular health and energy.
This is fantastic news since strong overall health implies healthy red blood cells.
Healthy cells are the cornerstone of overall health, which includes being healthy on the inside.
This treatment has the potential to boost overall well-being in several ways.
- Promotes alkalinity. This condition of the body is related to the pH of your blood. The key to optimal health is maintaining this equilibrium. It may be harmful if the pH becomes too high or too low. Everything you put into your body has an effect, whether favorable or harmful. There are countless ways to damage the body adversely, but one drink will not balance your alkalinity. Your metabolism is either successful or ineffective in eliminating waste, which is where PEMF treatment comes in. This is not to claim that PEMF treatment can reverse severe harm to the body, but it may assist in maintaining a higher range of alkalinity in the tissues. PEMF treatment is not a cure, but it may assist in restoring equilibrium and, as a result, make you feel better.
- Circulation. Your blood flow is also crucial, and having too high a blood pressure might be detrimental to your health. Those who have suffered from low blood pressure understand how hard it can be to manage. You may start controlling your blood flow using a PEMF treatment mat. This treatment is crucial for people with diabetes with foot ulcers, and those who need wound healing.
- Tissue and cell oxygenation. This is significant for persons suffering from tumors, growths, and even different forms of cancer. Cancer cannot live in an environment with an adequate supply of oxygen. If this is true, may PEMFs be used to treat cancer? It could, but it’s difficult to estimate how much. The sooner someone begins to use treatment, the sooner they will notice healing, progress, and improved overall well-being. Everyone will react differently, and each instance is distinct. Thousands of European investigations on PEMF treatment and cancer have shown that it may significantly influence the health of someone with cancer. Oxygenation improves the health of blood cells, but it also means that injured tissues begin to recover, improving the patient’s quality of life.
- Enhanced range of motion. This is ideal for those who have had mild or severe injuries and those who have had surgery on their shoulders, hands, wrists, elbows, knees, or feet. Stiffness may occur in those who have arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, or multiple sclerosis, and it can be exceptionally bothersome during the winter months. As blood flow increases and the health of the tissues in the body improves, so does the range of motion. This is also true for folks who have been in bed unwell for a week yet are still unable to walk or move due to tight legs. PEMF becomes a helpful treatment.
- A decrease in inflammation. Inflammation may be seen in practically every organ in the United States. Because we live in a culture of convenience and hurry, the fast food diet might serve as a basis for this. Going through the drive-thru exposes us to high sugared beverages and fried food, which may aggravate inflammation in the body. Foreign substances in the body may also cause inflammation. Long-term inflammation may develop for various causes, and injuries can undoubtedly play a part. Using PEMF treatment regularly to enhance blood flow to the location of the injury and oxygenation to the tissues can decrease inflammation and improve the range of motion while also helping to maintain it.
At Angel Hydrotherapy & PEMF, our mission is to help you improve your overall health and quality of life. If you are unsure whether this treatment is the right treatment for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch and one of our experts will help answer all your questions.
Contact us Today to Learn More
548 Carlton Rd Unit 204, Unionville, ON L3R 0C6