First Time Special – get 1 free PEMF Therapy or 1 Infrared Sauna with any Colonic purchase.
* To be used within 14 days before or after Colonic Session. Non-transferable.
Colon Hydrotherapy (Colonics)?
Colonics, also called Colon Hydrotherapy, is simply the removal of toxins and waste that have collected in the colon, by the introduction of warm water through the rectum. The water cleans the colon by flowing into the colon and flushing back out, carrying waste and toxins with it.
Colonics are important as without a clean and healthy colon, you can be susceptible to chronic or occasional constipation, fatigue, digestive issues, and other health concerns. As well, colonics are a highly effective method to cleanse your colon, and colon hydrotherapy is the only therapy that is proven to eliminate toxic residue that has buried itself into the internal walls of the colon.
- Improves overall Digestive Function and Energy
- Decreases Constipation symptoms
- Reduces/eliminates Gas & Bloating
- Reduces/eliminates IBS symptoms
- Cleanses and heals the skin including Acne and Psoriasis
- Eases Allergy, Asthma & GERD (Acid Reflux) Symptoms
- Helps to eliminate Parasites and Candida
- Aids with healthy Weight Loss
- May relieve Back and Joint Pain
- Helps with Bad Breath
- Alternative preparations for Colonoscopy
What to expect
On Your First Visit
Upon arrival for your first appointment, we will discuss your current state of health and what you want to achieve with colonics. Then you will be guided into the session room where we will go over the process with you in detail.
Many of our clients report that their sessions were relaxing and much easier than they had expected.
Our Angel of Water Colon Hydrotherapy equipment uses a vented system to ensure your experience remains odour-free, providing a relaxing and dignified experience. The session itself will last about 30 to 45 minutes, but please allow up to 1.5 hour for your initial appointment.
You are always welcome to rest with no rush to leave after your appointment. Before leaving the clinic, we will consult with you and provide guidance on how to take care of yourself after your session. We will also provide you with individualized recommendations and answer any questions or concerns you may have.
taking care of yourself
Before and After Session
Before the Session
Please remember that Colonic Hydrotherapy is not intended as a one-time treatment. It is a journey. We recommend at least 3-4 colonic sessions for healthy individuals for optimal results. When you come in, your therapist will provide you with personalized recommendations based on your unique situation. If you are on your period it is totally fine to do Colon Hydrotherapy.
- No food or caffeine are to be consumed 2 hours prior to your appointment (you can drink water or fresh juice)
- Within 24 hours of your session you drink plenty of water, fresh juice, electrolytes and eat cooked vegetables, fruits & whole grains
- During that 24 hour period, please avoid heavy meals and alcohol
- We also recommend taking Magnesium Citrate or Malate the night before your session
After the Session
After the session, most people experience a feeling of improved energy. Some people feel tired. In rare instances, some people experience a mild headache, nausea, or feel bloated after(or during) their session. This is temporary. You may go back to work, or your regular routine after the session is over.
- Drink approx. 2-3 litres of water a day
- Coconut water to replenish electrolytes in the body
- Eat a light and gentle diet- avoid common irritants, processed food, and gas-forming foods. Focus on whole foods, steamed vegetables, simple food combinations, and smaller portion sizes
- Take Probiotic cultures daily after your colonic to replenish your digestive tract with good flora to boost your immune function and your digestive function